Your auto or homeowners policy may not adequately cover your Travel Trailer, Motorhome, Fifth-Wheel or Motor Coach. We own a 2015 Airstream 16 foot "Bambi",, so we know the importance of proper coverage, and it is generally NOT bundled with the major carriers.
We saved over 55% by switching from Progressive to Foremost RV insurance.
There are a lot of options to consider when choosing the right insurance for your needs. Let SourceOne Insurance help you select the right coverage for your RV.
Check out the RV Application Form on the FORMS Tab to learn what information is required for your quote. You can request a quote online and we'll provide you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save.
Our RV Insurance Has You Covered
This is included with our travel trailer insurance policies and is not automatically included in your typical auto policy. This provides protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including; collision, fire, smoke, floods, landslides, hail, windstorms, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning. We also include Coverage for Attached Accessories including awnings, satellite dishes, TV antennas and more.
Total Loss Replacement Coverage This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which pay only the Actual Cash Value of your trailer travel or camper at the time it's destroyed. The Foremost travel trailer insurance coverage protects from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model travel trailer is destroyed within its first five model years, and you're the original owner, we'll pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality. In years six through ten, we'll give you up to what you originally paid for it toward the purchase of another travel trailer.
Emergency Expenses Coverage Pays for lodging or travel home if your RV is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
Replacement Cost Coverage More than a typical auto or homeowners policy, this covers your personal belongings that are destroyed or stolen.
Towing and Roadside Assistance Eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan. like GoodSam and AAA. Includes Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire, fuel delivery, and locksmith service are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What's more, your tow vehicle is covered, regardless of who is driving!
Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage Provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your travel trailer as a residence, typically seasonally or weeks at a time.
Full-Timer Coverage This is a coverage very similar to a homeowners policy. This option also covers you when you are parked and using your camper as a residence, typically for extended periods of time.
Stationary Travel Trailer Insurance Program This option gives you extensive comprehensive and contents coverage if you use your camper as a seasonal or permanent residence. This includes liability coverage that covers liability, medical payments to others and property damage claims caused by an accident for which you are held liable. This program provides you with additional protection since your auto or homeowners policies may not extend coverage to you.
Your standard Auto and Homeowners insurance may not provide the RV coverage you need. Standard liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. You may be able to choose how your comprehensive and collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with another RV that is most like it
SourceOne Insurance is your St George area to handle your insurance needs. We offer affordable and reliable insurance choices from multiple insurance companies. Contact us to get a free RV insurance quote.
Boat & Watercraft Insurance
SourceOne Insurance can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free. We will help you find a comprehensive boat insurance policy that helps protect your watercraft and equipment.
A Customizable Plan for Every Need
Here are some items you’ll need to consider when shopping for boat insurance.
- Agreed value coverage means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
- Personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage pays to repair or replace the property of someone else, as well as for their medical care, lost wages, and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at-fault.
- Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of needed care that is the result of a boating accident. This coverage is available from $500 to $10,000 and covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers, regardless of who is at-fault.
- Physical damage coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment, and your trailer if it is stolen or damaged.
- Uninsured/underinsured watercraft bodily injury coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident if you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater.
- Fuel spill liability & wreckage removal coverage pays for an oil or fuel leak to be cleaned up--a legal requirement if your boat sinks or is seriously damaged. As the boat’s owner, you are required by law to have this cleaned up--an expensive undertaking without insurance.
- Personal effects coverage pays for many personal effects, including clothing, jewelry, cell phones, scuba/snorkeling, and other sporting and fishing equipment.
- Unattached equipment coverage pays to repair or replace equipment that isn’t permanently attached to your boat or personal watercraft, such as lifesaving equipment, water skis, anchors, oars, fire extinguishers, tarps, etc.
- Emergency Assistance Package which provides coverage for towing, labor, and delivery of gas, oil, or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
We can customize a plan to fit your needs. Contact us today to find out how to get the best boat insurance coverage for you.