Skip to content


Auto Insurance

We want you to have the peace of mind that your auto insurance policy will take care of your vehicle if it is damaged by an accident, fire, theft, or other event. But which type of insurance is right for you? 

The following minimum automobile insurance coverage  is required by Utah law.:

  • Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 per person and $65,000 per accident
  • Property Damage Liability: $15,000 per accident
  • Personal Injury Protection: $3,000 per accident*
  • Uninsured Motorist: $25,000 per person and $65,000 per accident**
  • Underinsured Motorist: $25,000 per person and $65,000 per accident**
  • Your  Bank, Credit Union or other lending institutions often require insurance that will cover damage to your vehicle and be listed on the policy.

There are two types of insurance for these circumstances:

  • Collision insurance pays for any repairs needed for your vehicle after an automobile accident, up to the fair market value of your car.

  • Comprehensive insurance pays for other types of damage done to your car, such as by theft, vandalism, or natural disasters (e.g., flood, hurricane, tornado, fire), up to the fair market value of your car.

SourceOne Insurance understands the car insurance needs of our customers and understands that each situation is unique. 

We will help you find the insurance that works for you, at the price and value that suits your needs. Contact us today for help selecting the right car insurance policy.